CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

:: Whoala! Its the JUNIOR'S life! ::

Kita nyo naman, it's been a very very long time since I last posted here in my blog. Ganyan ako ka busy especially this school year. Grabe ha, di pala biro ang maging 3rd Year! But I will surely try to do my very best to make my grades and perfomances higher, para pag nag 4th year na ko, nasa 1st bracket parin yungsection ko. My class started last June 3, 2006, Mrs. Lalaine Inocencio handled the class (sige na nga, adviser namin un!). At the 1st day, we were all relaxed, kasi there are nothing to do pa, wala pang subject teachers. BUT! when the 2nd day came, nako! Assignment agad, yan ang ayoko sa higher section, the teacher always give a lot of works to do! Tapos andami pang pinadadala. Pero Im enjoying my 3rd year ha! There are new friends, new teachers, new things (haha!) at syempre, higher BAON! Actually i did a rally the day before the pasukan, I did it to my Mom! Sabi ko:
Jonas: "My, pwede bang mag welga?"
Syempere, nagtaka sya!
Mami: " Ano nanaman yun?"
Jonas: "dagdagan mo naman baon ko!"
Mami: "Nako,tigilan mo ko, sasamain ka sakin!"
Di pa rin ako tumigil!
Jonas: "My sige na! Please Please!!"
Tapos hindi sya sumagot. Pero pag gising ko ng umaga, aba! Surprisingly, Php 100 ang baon ko! Mejo nagulat talaga ko non! Muntik na nga akong mag pa misa! (joke), kasi hindi talaga ako binibigyan ni mami ng extra baon, minsan lang.. So yun! Actually, I belong to the 4th section, its Baguio. Before i forget, this is my daily schedule, para dun sa gustong kontakin ako tuwing class days, para lam nyo kung kelan pwede..

7:00 - 8:00 1st subject
8:00 - 9:00 2nd subject
9:00 - 9:20 Recess (Yan pede yan)
9:20 - 10:20 3rd subject
10:20 - 11:20 4th subject
11:20 - 11:50 Lunch (pede na ulit)
11:50 - 12:50 5th subject
12:50 - 1:50 6th subject
1:50 - 2:50 Last subject (UWIAN NA!!!)

0 comments: