CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 09, 2007

:: Wait fOr mY tuRn! ::


:: I just wanna share something ::
Lam nyo ba na I'm proud to say na one of my cousin is on Starstruck, in case your'e not familliar, it is the number 1 artista search on Philippine television! Wait, im not yet done, take note; FINAL 14! San ka pa?! But unluckily, he got eliminated, pero at least, umabot sya sa top 10! Enough said, deserving naman yung mga natitra, pero syempre, iba pari kung si Jan yung nakapasok. By the way, his name is Jan Manual. Kung nagdududa kayo kung pano kamy nging magpinsan.. Here is the story.. His Lolo (from mother side) is my Lola's (father side) brother. (i don't know if its elder ot younger,, nah!). So shortly saying, 2nd cousins kme, fine?! Hehehe.. Well, yun lang naman. I'm just damn proud! Haha.. Watch out for me, i'll just let them finish,,, WAIT FOR MY TURN!

0 comments: