CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 20, 2006

:: I thought it was Lost! Haha.. ::

Last night, Ronald and I took a bath downstairs and i put my mobile phone on the top of the table, I volunteer be the first, it took a long time before i finished, so next to me is Ronald, it took so quick, just a few minutes. When the both of us are done, we ent upstairs and do some artworks in the pc and watch some dVds. I got out of myself because of the movie, it was so funny (Scary Movie 2), I forgot to pick my phone so I said "'Yaan mo un, maya ko nalang kunin yun pgkatapos neto! (reffering to the movie)". Until I yawn and fell asleep! I forgot that I supposed to get my phone downstairs. Then during my entire sleep, I dreamed!! It was like my mobile phone is ringing because its alarm is active, the thought split into my mind that my phone is downstairs, so I woke up to my bed like the stars in a suspense movie (yung habang nananaginip tapos biglang babangon ng mabilis at humuhingal!) then I ran to look for my phone downstairs; ITS LOST!!. I was so so afraid, I look every part of the house, I ask every people in here, no one knows! I said to myself, Its time to call for mommy!, when she reached the phone, she sounds like she know what happened to me, I ask her immediately where did she put my phone. At first, she denied it, but when I start to force her, she said to me "nandun sa lalagyanan ko ng panty! Pabaya ka talaga! Eh pano kung di ko nakuha yan, wala na?!". I start laughing to myself, I really thought it was lost, if it was, It will take years again to replace it!Ü

0 comments: