CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

My First post in my NEW and Improved BLOG!!!


















Actually, that photo was taken last May 16, 2006, yup its my birthday,
its my 15th birthday. We "celebrated" it at
California Pizza Kitchen (Shanrila Branch) at exactly 8:00 in the evening.
We ordered: Spaghetti Carbonara, Fetucinni w/ garlic cream sauce,
and Im not sure of the name of the other pasta but it has
"Marinara" on its name. In pizzas, we took Pepperoni and
mozzarella Thin Crust Pizza and Barbecue "something" Thin Crust Pizza
and oh, a Big Bunch of Caesar Salad as our appetizer.
It was a great night because im with my complete family
incuding Ate Eloy, Ronald and Joyce. Unfortunately
Ate Karen didn't able to come with us because she's with Nanay Mely,
they need to arrange some works. We got home at 10 in the evening.
We, Ate Eloy, Kuya Joey, Ronald and I decided not to sleep
until our stomachs are hungry AGAIN.
Ate Eloy and me contributed and we called 8-MCDO
at 3 in the morning. We got the same order;
"ChesseBurger Meal containing 1 cheeseburger,
1 large fries and 1 large soda (soda daw oh).
It was a fun day! I enjoyed my birthday celebration,
I chose to celebrate it outside that to celebrate it in
a common way meaning there's a House-cooked Spaghetti /Pansit,
someone would contribute to buy ice cream/cake..
It's a very common way to celebrate your day.
I want my celebration to be different and unique so
I chose to eat outside. Well i guess Thats all I can say for now. Ü


1 comments:

patintera said...

mabuti naman at binuhay mo ulit ang blog mo.