CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

:::MJ Damian: King of Wishful Thinking..Ü:::

Haha..I dunno (again) what title would fit this post. I'm actually here at the 3rd floor of the house which happens to be the room of kuya Joey. Why? It's because of my "Super Infection" called as Sore Eyes!Haha.. Lahat takot sakin!Buwahahaha!! Ayoko sana dito matulog for 1 night kasi sobrang init, para akong nasa sauna bath. Init talga. Actually,to be honest, this is not the main topic of my post. Wala lang. Epal lang sa buhay!Ü

oOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOo
Who the hell is Marvin Jonas Coronado Damian anyway?The hell I care?

16th of May,year 1991. I was born. Marvin Jonas C. Damian happens to be the 2nd fruit of Marlon and Josie Damian. Nunas as they called me. 16 years of age. Living a happy but uncontented life here in Pasig. Has 3 siblings. Mabait naman ako eh, hindi ko alam kung bakit people would prejudge me as masungit and suplado. Maybe they misinterpret my shyness into supladoness. Has dreams to reach! I'm very eager to pursue my studies as much as pursuing my so-called "Showbiz" career. Many people specially my parents disagree with the desicions I'm making in my life. Marami na kong naranasan na mga bagay-bagay. Nagka-dengue na ko. Nahulog na ko sa kanal matapos itulak ng adik na kasalukuyang sabog. Nakipagtagu-taguan sa mga kaibigan-slash-pinsan ko. Nakipaghabulan ng bread knife kay kuya. Nakipag suntukan kay Justin. Nakipag talo kay Nanay. Nanampal ng kapatid. Nasampal ng magulang. Natutong mag-luto, maglaba, mamalantsa,kumain mag-isa, makipaghalu-bilo, makisamang maayos, gumalang sa matatanda, galangin ang kapwa, gumawa ng homework mag-isa, mag-cutting classes, umabsent ng 1 week dire-diretso, manuod ng t.v, mangulit, mang-asar, mapagalitan, mabugbog, mahataw, mapagsabihan, masermonan, at napakarami pa! For other people, they don't treasure those kind of things that they've experienced in their life. Many of those teen-agers outside doesn't know how to value things that does'nt bring enjoyment into their life. Ang gusto lang nila, manghingi ng pera, maglakwatsa, umuwi,kumain, magreklamo bakit ganun lang ang ulam nila, matulog at gumising. Most of the time, people inside our house thinks that I'm doing the same way. Siyempre ako naman hindi makapag-explain. Dito sa bahay, bawal ako magpaliwanag pag may napuna silang mali. Sila lang dapat ang paniwalaan!(many people would react. I'll expect it!). Never a time that I was given a chance to defend my self. Many incidents that happened but I was not given that chance to explain. Teka bakit jan napupunta yung usapan?! Anyway, so I'm in senior level in highschool, studying in Eusebio High School; A public one. Maybe because of the school that's why I'm acting this way. But it's imoral to blame my school. I think it's me, my ownself is the suspect. Sometimes, I can't control my entire body to do such things like drinking alcoholic beverages, taking cigar (sorry), shouting at my grandparents, behaving badly. Enough my ka-sentihan. My only goal is to entertain people. Sharing my precious (daw oh?!) talents, be popular, be famous, in short, t become a CELEBRITY!Wow..Gulat ba kayo?! Since I was a kid, I'm always commited to sing or/and dance in; birthday parties, christmas parties, despedida parties, wedding parties, lahat na ata ng parties nakantahan ko na. But as long as they are enjoying what I am doing, nageenjoy din ako. Kaya ngayon I am very eager to reach THAT dream. Kaya I entered the world of being "TALENT". Dun sa mga hindi nakakaalam, talents are wannabes na sinusupply kung kailangan ng crowd,special roles, waiter, etc. Masaya naman, in that way, feeling ko parang unti-unti ko nang na-iinvade ang showbusiness. I've encounter so many peolple. From the propsmen up to the Artists. Masaya pero pagod pala katapat non. Totoo palang may katapat ang bawat sarap. You can't feel the greatness of life kung hindi mo ito pagpapaguran. Kaya I want to ask for forgivness to y parents,friends,relatives.Sa lahat ng na-offend ko, pasensya na po! I think i need to reconstruct my life and start with great plans and great personality! I know that God has better plans for me! I know that he would help me and guide me into the journey I am about to take. Ü

(Ang Korni)

1 comments:

*juju-bear* said...

Hello MJ!

Just checking. ;)
Who would have thought, you can be a person with depth din pala?! haha. Well lahat naman tayo. :)

I can very much relate with this post of yours, I guess halos lahat naman ng kabataan ay dumaranas ng ganyan. Young people tend to have a lot of hang ups and it's pretty normal, that's part of growing up. And you know, adults think they are always right, and we can't blame them kasi they've been here for ages! Ang pinagtataka ko lang, bakit sa lahat na lang yata ng generation yun ang hindi mawala, hindi tayo puwede mangatwiran, samatalang pinagdaanan rin naman nilang maging `bata` .. ewan ko, ganun talaga, dibale bawi na lang siguro tayo pag time na natin, haha.

I am glad you know what you want. I can see how much you are determined to pursue your showbiz career. I haven't been there for so long, but one thing I know, it's not easy, whatever level you are in, you will have to always deal with the `game` showbiz plays. You want fame? You have to pay the prize.
Just.. continue to be a responsible son, a responsible person and a responsible child of God. Be reminded that every thing that is seen will soon fade, and are temporary.

Anyway, you are such a nice and sweet guy, keep it up man!
And don't forget, when you're confused about circumstances beyond your control, know that you're not alone. :)

-Jewel M.