CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 03, 2007

::: My Version..My own Version! :::

To begin this, i just wanna inform you guys na kinuha ko 'tong entry na to sa blog ni Jewel Mische, at gagawan ko ng sarili kong bersyon.



**

There are: people who doesn't know what appreciation is.

At 14: i tried to do 'weird' stuffs that made my parents mad at me.

A Friend: will be your great savior specially infront of your parents (when they start to ask things about you!LOL)

I Don't Like: LIZARDS! Oh my..

I Like: photography!Wee!

I Don't Believe: that all artistas are nice and approachable! (uyy,issue!Haha..)

I Believe: in GOD! of course..:D

I Wonder: why are we studying math, I mean those complicated and annoying numbers and formulas.

I Feel: cold right now. grrr..

It's Scary: to lose someone you havn't value yet.

I Highly: appreciate those critisism i recieve from everybody. Negative nor positive will do! Haha..

I Remember: when i was a kid, someone pushed me into the canal that made my lola freak-out!haha..

I keep: eating all day long!Yumyum!:D

You: will be the next BIG THING! (sabi ko sa sarili ko!Haha)

Sometimes: im scared to face different kinds of people. (sometimes lang naman)

I Havn't: tried to ride in a ship! (pareho kami ni Juju,haha..)

I Have: been into a BIG trouble!Haha..

I Did: wake-up early last friday and didn't came late to school!Yipee!:D

I Didn't: want to go abroad. Honestly.

I Want: to be..Uhmm..Isn't it obvious?!Haha..

I Wanted: to learn how to cook.Ü

I Had: a dog named Bruce!A german-shepered..I guess!?

When: will my parents allow me to (secret)?

I've Got: a hundred fifty pesos in my old wallet.

One: hundred pa rin ang GLOBE sim card!Hehe..

I Am: Marvin Jonas Coronado Damian..

I Dance: when I was in elementary. Actually, I used to prefer dancing than singing before.

Some: people want it all, but I don't want nothing at all- Alicia Keys

It's been: a long long long time since I tried to dance a full music again..:D

These: are my addictions; butter cream, sisig at coke!Hehe..

It is: a bad I idea idoling SpongeCola..Oooooppss..

I Think: Angel Locsin made a better move!Haha..

Im Sure: my Kuya will react AGAIN (as always) on this post.

I Quit: nothing..I guess..

I Never: tried prohibited drugs!Hahahaha!

Tommorow: will be no classes again!Sana!

You Can't: blame me if Im famous!Wow!

I Should: eat my lunch 'cause my stomach is already revolutioning!

0 comments: